Upcoming 2021 Events
In addition to our custom events and tours, we offer planned group events. Join us to get outdoors, meet new people, get some exercise, and have a great time.
Full List of Events
Business Networking Hike
Bike the Great Allegheny Passage
Bike the C&O Canal and the Great Allegheny Passage.
Bike the Florida Keys - Please e-mail if interested in a 2021 or 2022 Florida Keys trip.
- 3-hour sailing lesson for adults age 16 and older.
- Lessons are taught through Deep Creek Sailing School, by U.S. Sailing Certified Instructors and follow U.S. Sailing prescribed safety protocol.
- Up to two participants per boat. Life Jacket required. Please bring one with you as there is no rental available at this location.
- Food and hiking options are available through Steel City Outdoor Adventures, LLC.
- Estimated Time: 3 hours
- $300 total for up to two participants (not each) Registration: Coming Soon
Summer Rafting (Check back for 2021 schedule)
Minimum weight for rafting trips is 60 lbs. For this event, we do have a minimum age of 10 unless accompanied by an adult.
We will leave at 8:30 AM from the Southpointe Park and Ride located at 657 Morganza Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317 (if everyone is from the same group we could arrange a pickup that’s more convenient to you)
Estimated time: 8 hours of time, rafting experience lasts 2 hours, including outfitting and a safety orientation.
Date: Call for Available Dates
Cost: Pricing based on 2-6 participants, Monday to Thursday: $160 per person. Call for youth group discount.
Facilitator: Steel City Outdoor Adventures, LLC
Registration: Coming Soon
Steel City Outdoor Adventures
We believe that in today’s world of all-consuming smart devices and social media people need to get outdoors and connect with nature and each other. We organize hiking, biking, whitewater rafting trips and sailing lessons for individuals to mid-sized groups.